We Have Moved
DMC Specialty Services – Cardiothoracic – Harper Professional Building has moved to better serve you.
We are currently seeing patients in a new location – DMC Heart & Vascular
DMC Medical Group physicians have always strived to offer the most up-to-date technology in a comforting environment conducive to healing. With that continued goal, we are happy to announce that our office is relocating to the DMC Heart Hospital. As Michigan’s first and only heart hospital, this completely new structure is home to specialists in interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, nuclear medicine, advanced cardiac diagnostics and CARDIO TEAM ONE. DMC Heart & Vascular is proud to partner with a cardiac care center that leads the region in research and care.
What’s in the new DMC Heart Hospital?
- Six floors of clinical care
- New 1,780-space parking deck, connected by skyway
- Valet Parking
- 24/7 Security
- Harper Outpatient Surgery Center
- DMC Sports Medicine Outpatient Center
- Coffee Shop
- Retail Pharmacy
- Dedicated family waiting lounges with panoramic view
- Two state-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization labs
- Two Electrophysiology Labs
- Two Cardiac Swing Labs
- 16 Minimally Invasive Prep/Recovery bays
- Cardiac Testing Suite, including EKG, echocardiogram, stress echo, and TEE procedures
- Two Nuclear Medicine gamma cameras
- 11 Diagnostic Prep/Recovery bays
- Outpatient specialty surgery, including General surgery, gynecologic surgery, ophthalmology surgery and sports medicine
- Scott E. Henry, MD, PhD