Your Healthcare Information, In Your Hands.
The DMC Patient Portal is here to assist our patients in tracking and understanding their medical care. The portal provides a way to share up to date medical information with you from the convenience of your home using a computer or mobile device. This service is provided at no cost to our patients.
- The ability to exchange complete health information about a patient in real time
- Helps patients better manage health conditions and participate more fully in their healthcare
- Electronic prescribing which will allow your provider to communicate directly with your pharmacy
- Allows your provider to have access to the most up to date information on your condition at all times
- Lab test results
- View and/or schedule appointments
- Make payments online
- Download and/or print a summary of your visit to share with other providers
We offer two patient portals to serve our patients. Most of our practices utilize the Athena Health portal. You can access it by selecting the button below.
If you experience any issues accessing the patient portal and need additional assistance, please contact your providers office during normal operating hours.
If you are a patient of the Orthopaedic or Sports Medicine locations listed to the right, you will use the Cerner Portal.
The following practices utilize the Cerner Health portal:
- DMC Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine – Hartland
- DMC Sports Medicine – Novi
- DMC Sports Medicine – Farmington Hills
- DMC Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine – West Bloomfield
- DMC Sports Medicine – Troy
- DMC Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine – Dearborn
- DMC Sports Medicine – Warren
- Orthopaedics – DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- DMC Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine – Heart Hospital
- DMC Sports Medicine – RIM
Currently the enrollment process for the DMC patient portal is only available during an onsite visit due to security reasons. Please ask your healthcare provider about the portal during your next visit.
Already have a username? Click the button below.
For any questions or concerns please contact the Patient Portal Hotline: 1‑877‑621‑8014.