9230 Joseph Campau
Hamtramck, MI 48212
Our Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician, Dr. Matthew Wietrzykowski, is passionate about building strong relationships with his patients. Drawing from more than 20 years of diverse knowledge and experience to discuss and diagnose his patients’ health, Dr. Wietrzykowski prides himself on providing compassionate and individualized care in an environment where patients can feel at ease and trust that they are always a priority.
For an appointment, please call us at 313-875-9270 today.
- Annual Checkups and Physical Exams
- Care for Chronic Conditions, such as Heart Disease, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, Asthma, and COPD
- Chest Pain
- Geriatric Services for age-related issues
- Heart Failure
- Immunizations and Preventative Care, including Pneumonia, Shingles, Flu and Tetanus Vaccines
- Interventional Cardiology
- Laceration Repair and Minor Procedures
- Lab Tests, such as Urinalysis and Flu Tests
- Leg Edema
- Pediatric and Adolescent Services including Well Child/Newborn Exams and Sick Visits
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- School, Sports and Camp Physicals
- Skin Care for Acne, Eczema, Warts and other skin problems
- Urgent Care for sudden illnesses, such as Colds, Flu and Infections
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Women’s Health Services, including Gynecologic Exams, Pap Smears, Birth Control, and Menopause and Osteoporosis Treatments
- Young Adult Health Services, including Birth Control, STD Screenings and Vaccinations
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 313-875-9270 today!