- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Internship and Residency: Michigan State University/McLaren Oakland Hospital, Pontiac, MI
- Fellowship: (Orthopedic Trauma Surgery) Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI
Philosophy of Care
Dr. Devone Mansour believes that the relationship between a surgeon and patient is that you work together to accomplish the desired goal. His principal role is to provide the patient with accurate information about their condition or diagnosis and offer them both surgical and non-surgical treatment options. As a surgeon, he has acquired an extraordinary set of skills to treat his patients. He gives his best effort by applying his skills, his experience, and his judgment using advanced technologies to provide the best possible care for his patients.
Dr. Mansour was born and raised in southeast Michigan and maintains a strong devotion to the community. He grew up in metro Detroit, immersed in his native Chaldean culture. His primary language is English, but he is fluent in Arabic and proficient in Spanish. He attended Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He received his surgical training from different medical centers across the country from dozens of orthopedic surgeons in a wide array of orthopedic subspecialties. Dr. Mansour approaches medical problems by taking a scientific, evidence-based approach and delivering it candidly with genuine concern as if he was treating one of his own family. He takes pleasure in meeting new people and forming lasting relationships. When Dr. Mansour is not seeing patients, he enjoys exercising, visiting different countries while experiencing their cultures, and spending time with his family.
Complex Orthopedic Trauma Surgery - experienced in deformity correction, joint fusions, and post-traumatic conditions, Pelvic & Acetabular Reconstruction, Management of Musculoskeletal Infections, Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy, Total and Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty, Total Hip Arthroplasty - Direct Anterior Approach using Hana Surgical Table, Total Knee Arthroplasty, Mako Robotic-arm Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery - trained and certified in Total Hip, Total Knee, and Partial Knee Arthroplasty, Non-surgical & Surgical Fracture and Musculoskeletal Injury Care, Second opinions regarding Trauma, Shoulder, Hip & Knee Surgery
- DMC Orthopedic & Sports Medicine - Heart Hospital
- DMC Orthopedics & Sports Medicine – Troy
- Orthopedics - DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Orthopedic Trauma Association (OTA)
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO)
- American Orthopedic Association (AOA)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)