- Medical School: American University of the Caribbean – School of Medicine, Cupecoy, St. Maarten Residency: (Family Medicine) St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Ml
- Medical Specialties: Multi-speciality Family Medicine from newborns to seniors, Sports Medicine, Preventative Care
- DMC Hospital Affiliation: DMC Harper University Hospital
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE:
Dr. Daniel Rusinow’s philosophy of care is from Benjamin Franklin who famously said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Dr. Rusinow believes working with patients closely to develop a positive therapeutic relationship is the key to implementing that philosophy. It’s crucial for him that patients understand the importance of coming in for regular physical exams and when something is wrong. He encourages his patients to think of their health like teamwork, where we’re all on the same team, with the goal of getting them to their best possible selves.
Dr. Rusinow grew up in Grosse Pointe, Michigan and spent most of his life in Southeast Michigan. He began practicing in the Detroit Metropolitan area as a family physician in 2015. Dr. Rusinow completed his residency training at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Rusinow enjoys golf, playing tennis, boating, as well as going to the movies, museums and trying new restaurants.
- Annual Checkups and Physical Exams
- Care for Chronic Conditions, such as Heart Disease, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, Asthma, and COPD
- Geriatric Services for age-related issues
- Immunizations and Preventative Care, including Pneumonia, Shingles, Flu and Tetanus Vaccines
- Lab Tests, such as Urinalysis and Flu Tests
- Skin Care for Acne, Eczema, Warts and other skin problems
- Same Day Appointments for sudden illnesses, such as Colds, Flu and Infections
- Women’s Health Services, including Gynecologic Exams, Birth Control, and Menopasuse and Osteoporosis Treatments
- Young Adult Health Services, including Birth Control, STD Screenings and Vaccinations